TF 65 is a universal high-performance fog generator.
Teflon and Viton round off the high-quality appearance. Still manufactured by hand so that every stage of production is checked in the subsequent stage. None of the generators leave without a final inspection. This is a fundamental requirement for the certification of the quality management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001 which was obtained in 1996.
See how the fogger works:
Video 1 : Operating the thermal fogger (TF-35)
Video 2 : Operating the thermal fogger (TF-95)
- Fuel tank made from stainless steel.
- Fog tube made from stainless steel.
- Air pump made from stainless steel.
- New carborator layout.
- Solution tank from HD-PE with quick coupling system.
- Standard TF 65 is equippped with an pneumatic / mechanic solution emergency cut-off device.
- For water and oil based formulations.
- Optionally a special acid resistant execution for the application with aggressive disinfectants is available.
•TF 65 applies oil based formulations with the standard fog tube. A special W fog tube for water based formulations is available. Various executions for individual demands available. Ask for more details.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF AVAILABLE MODELS
|Curb weight in kg, approx.||7,9||12,8||17,7||39,5||65|
|Dimensions in cm||137,5x27x34||138x38x34||184x45x51||198x62x58||262x62x70|
|Product tank capacity, in L||5,7 or 10||5,7 or 10||20||60||60|
|Fuel tank capacity, in L||1,2||2,5||5,5||5,5||10|
|Fuel consumption, L / h, approx||2,0||3,6||4,0||4,0||9,0|
|Power of the combustion chamber, KW / C.V.||18,7/25,4||33/45||36,8/50||36,8/50||82,2/112|
|Average flow in l / h (oil), approx.||20||–||–||60||120|
|Maximum flow rate in L / h of oil-based formulations, approx.||42||–||75||100||160|
|Flow rate with pure water in L / h, approx.||10||30||40||40||80|
|Effective range of fog in confined space with water and carrier agent (eg “NEBOL”), in m, approx.||40||60||60||60||120|
|Effective range of fog with pure water in m, approx.||8||30||35||35||80|
|Power supply||4×1,5 V batteries LR6 (optional)||4×1,5 V batteries LR6 (optional)||4×1,5 V batteries LR20||4×1,5 V batteries||12 V DC car batteries|
|Pressure in bars in the solution tank, approx.||0,25||0,3||0,3||0,3||0,25|
|All models are available with a type W mist hose for spreading water-based product!
* They can also be delivered without product reservoir but with a suction pump (12 V DC)!
Application in livestock buildings
Application in greenhouses