SERVICE & REPAIRS
Fast and efficient service
We offer a repair service for ultrasound scanners and other equipment on our premises in Ange-Gardien (Quebec).
Ultrasound scanner evaluation and exchange service offered.
Complete and include this form in the device package that you mail to us.
Here are some ultrasound scanners and other devices that we offer repair to:
- Exapad Mini
- Lean Meater
- Water bath
- Boar Bot
- Wireless ultrasound scanner for sector probe
- Wireless ultrasound scanner for convex probe
- Wireless ultrasound scanner for linear probe
- Wireless ultrasound for rectal probe
Functions and featuresLength: 6'6" and 3/4 (2m) Width: 2'3 "and 1/2 (60cm or 70cm) Platform height from the ground: 3" (8cm) Weight: 40kg
- piglet, fattening pigs, sows
calculates the total weight of all transited animals
calculates the average weight of all transited animals
stores weights in an archive menu
saves data on USB pen drive
online help for each screen/function of the control unit
numerical keyboard with writing mode identical to that found in mobile phones
excess load control system
possibility of handling international units of measurement
possibility of regulating [screen] contrast
possibility of regulating [screen] brightness
reads the supply voltage
Boar Bot (for sows stimulation)
A 2 TO 10% IMPROVEMENT ON THE FATTENING RATE IS OBSERVED (ACCORDING TO TESTED CUSTOMERS) WITH THE USE OF THE BOAR BOT Thanks to its volume reduced to 20 inches wide and to remote control, the boar bot allows to move the boar in front of the sow for insemination or detection, even in the most difficult places of access .[download id="8210"]
- The robot drives the detector boar which is attached with a harness.
- This robot works with a remote control, it has 4 driving wheels and is easily steerable.
- The two 12-volt batteries run the two 24-volt motors, thus providing up to 8 hours of autonomy.
- The movement is 1.6 ft / sec.
- Savings of approximately 42 minutes / sow / year / person spent on stimulation for detection and insemination, or approximately $ 8 / sow / year.
- Not to mention the very high chances of increasing the birth rate and the number of babies born.
- Possibility to inseminate alone with the walking robot.
- One year warranty on parts and labor
- Financing plan available
- Demonstration video available
- No more barriers to open and close.
- A single employee can detect heat and stimulate sows during insemination.
- Nose to nose stimulation is now possible.
- The robot moves in the smallest places.
- Weight : 500 lbs
Moving the robot walker and the boar
In front of the sows
- Earlier and more accurate pregnancy diagnosis
- Excellent image quality
- Portable, robust, and reliable
- Weighs only 4.5 lb with a battery
- Only four buttons making it simple to use
- No image lag with up to 40 frames per second
- Store images and videos and transfer them to your computer
- The added depth from the Easi-Scan Curve makes it easier to determine fetal age on later pregnancies
- 128 broadband probe
Top 6 Wireless Ultrasound Features
1. Connects to wireless BUG:Go gogglesIncrease your mobility and efficiency with our wireless BUG:Go goggles. The wireless goggles pair perfectly with any of our wireless ultrasounds.
2. Or connect to any smart devicehttps://youtu.be/E2BSpDwFRqk
3. Automatic fetal aging
4. Save photos and videos directly to your devicehttps://youtu.be/AXKatSllIvk
5. Connects up to 3 devicesOptimize your time teaching by connecting the ultrasound to 3 different devices simultaneously. The app allows you to replay the image without impacting the person who is scanning. This provides you the opportunity to review pregnancies, fetal sexing, and aging at a slower pace.
6. WaterproofOur engineers designed the wireless Easi-Scan:Go to be completely sealed. Without a need for a goggle port, this sealed ultrasound surpasses others in durability because it is completely waterproof.
BESTSCAN® S6 Touch Curve – Veterinary Ultrasound
7-inch LED displayFeaturing a 7-inch high definition touch LED screen delivering excellent contrast resolution,image clarity and vibrant color in any lighting condition.
Simple Touch To Save TimeBestScan® S6’s touch-screen is highly durable and helps to improve work efficiency, imaging parameters can be automatically optimized with a simple touch, maximizing the efficiency of diagnosis workflow.
Ultra-large Capacity Batteries (replaceable)9+hours (2 batteries). Long battery life is important when you scan a big herd.
Multi-languageSupport English, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese and more.
SMALL IN SIZE, EXCEPTIONAL DIAGNOSTIC POWER
Picture Perfect VisionThe highest levels of accuracy and efficiency in diagnosis are possible with L80, providing clearer imaging with an innovative noise reduction filter.
- Superior image quality
- Simplified workflow with focused on-farm exams
- 7" high resolution, anti-glare touch-screen
- Built-in 4+ hour battery, replaceable
- Ergonomic design to easily switch hands or animal sides
- Light Weight Design to reduce neck/hand strain
- Full Digital Processing
- Multi-Beam Imaging formation technology
- Boot-up in less than 20 seconds
- Save over 3000 Images and more
- Image export via USB/SD supported
- IFR™ optional probe introducers
S-HarmonicThis new harmonic technology makes a clearer image - near to far. Reducing signal noise, S-Harmonic provides more uniform ultrasound images
S-Vue transducerThe S-Vue transducer provides a large bandwidth and high sensitivity both in transmit and receive capabilities.
Wireless Ultrasound Scanner – Back Fat and Muscle 5MHz
Measure back fat and muscle precisely during ultrasonography, using this Wireless Ultrasound Scanner. For exams up to 14 "(35 cm) deep.
Sync with Ipadhttps://youtu.be/BvY12d_SE6A
Imaging - Depthhttps://youtu.be/Xx6cTO6gLwg
Back Fat and Musclehttps://youtu.be/y3SAcRCRg0M
Feed Caddy (on paper)
- Cima Contol Pig tool which marks automatically with colored spray the pigs selected by the Cima Control Pig based on the weighing range requested by the slaughterhouse to have the maximum income.
Spectragen® – Liquid Disinfectant
Effective on any kind of surfacesUsed at the rate of 1% corresponding to the threefold licence, SPECTRAGEN® secures disinfection in all situations (box, feeder, basement,...). Thanks to over 3500 samples, SPECTRAGEN® is proved to be effective on every surfaces of livestock buildings : smooth concrete, rough concrete, fibrocement, wood, metal, plastic, sandwich panel. [download id="8255"] [download id="8259"]
Bactericidal (EN 14349)(10°C, 30 minutes, high-level soiling conditions)
- Salmonella typhimurium at 0,2 %
- Salmonella enteritidis at 0,2 %
- Salmonella senftenberg at 0,05 %
- Listeria monocytogenes at 0,05 %
Virucidal (EN 14675)(10°C, 30 minutes, high-level soiling conditions)
- Myxomatosis virus at 0,2 %
- H5N1 influenza virus at 0,4 %
- Newcastle Disease at 0,1 %
- Duck Parvovirus at 0,7 %
- Porcine Circovirus at 0.7%
- PRRS at 0.4%
- PED virus at 0.4%
Fongicidal (EN 13697)with veterinary area conditions (10°C, 30 minutes, high-level soiling conditions)
- Aspergillus fumigatus at 1 %
DirectionsDisinfection on hard surfaces in livestock areas : Use water solution of SPECTRAGEN® on previously cleaned and rinsed surfaces. Ensure that livestock and feed are removed from the area. For a contact time of 30 minutes, the recommended dose is from 0.2% to 1%. By Spraying : Use 200 to 400 l of solution per 1000 m² to be disinfected. Leave on for at least 30 minutes. After treatment, ventilate buildings and enclosed spaces and wait for the complete drying of surfaces before relocation of animals. By fogging : Use 1 ml of SPECTRAGEN® per m3 (about 3 l for a building of 1000 m²). leave on for 4 hours with the fully enclosed building (no human or animal presence). After treatment, ventilate the buildings for at least 2 hours. Do not penetrate into the treated area as long as the fog is not lifted. Disinfection on hard surfaces in food processing areas : Use a 0.2% of SPECTRAGEN® water solution. Leave on for at least 5 minutes. Rinse necessarily to water surfaces in contact with foodstuffs. After use, clean application equipment with water. For your safety, use equipments for individual protection «Use biocides with precaution. Always read the label and product information before use». Art. L522 - 14 of French environmental code. Material Safety Data Sheet available at www.syntheseelevage.com
- Didecyldimethylammonium chloride (CAS 7173-51-5) 6,63 %
- Alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride (CAS 68424-85-1) 18,96 %
- Glutaraldehyde (CAS 111-30-8) 16,11 %