SERVICE & REPAIRS
Fast and efficient service
We offer a repair service for ultrasound scanners and other equipment on our premises in Ange-Gardien (Quebec).
Ultrasound scanner evaluation and exchange service offered.
Complete and include this form in the device package that you mail to us.
Here are some ultrasound scanners and other devices that we offer repair to:
- Exapad Mini
- Lean Meater
- Water bath
- Boar Bot
- Wireless ultrasound scanner for sector probe
- Wireless ultrasound scanner for convex probe
- Wireless ultrasound scanner for linear probe
- Wireless ultrasound for rectal probe
Boar Bot (for sows stimulation)
THE MODEL AT 2.0 FOR PEOPLE IN A HURRY IS AVAILABLE!A more recent model of the boar bot is available. This works at two speeds. Request a quick quote for more information.
- The robot drives the detector boar which is attached with a harness.
- This robot works with a remote control, it has 4 driving wheels and is easily steerable.
- The two 12-volt batteries run the two 24-volt motors, thus providing up to 8 hours of autonomy.
- The movement is 1.6 ft / sec.
- Savings of approximately 42 minutes / sow / year / person spent on stimulation for detection and insemination, or approximately $ 8 / sow / year.
- Not to mention the very high chances of increasing the birth rate and the number of babies born.
- Possibility to inseminate alone with the walking robot.
- One year warranty on parts and labor
- Financing plan available
- Demonstration video available
- No more barriers to open and close.
- A single employee can detect heat and stimulate sows during insemination.
- Nose to nose stimulation is now possible.
- The robot moves in the smallest places.
- Weight : 500 lbs
Moving the robot walker and the boar
In front of the sows
Top 6 Wireless Ultrasound Features
1. Connects to wireless BUG:Go gogglesIncrease your mobility and efficiency with our wireless BUG:Go goggles. The wireless goggles pair perfectly with any of our wireless ultrasounds.
2. Or connect to any smart devicehttps://youtu.be/E2BSpDwFRqk
3. Automatic fetal aging
4. Save photos and videos directly to your devicehttps://youtu.be/AXKatSllIvk
5. Connects up to 3 devicesOptimize your time teaching by connecting the ultrasound to 3 different devices simultaneously. The app allows you to replay the image without impacting the person who is scanning. This provides you the opportunity to review pregnancies, fetal sexing, and aging at a slower pace.
6. WaterproofOur engineers designed the wireless Easi-Scan:Go to be completely sealed. Without a need for a goggle port, this sealed ultrasound surpasses others in durability because it is completely waterproof.
Spectragen® – Liquid Disinfectant
Effective on any kind of surfacesUsed at the rate of 1% corresponding to the threefold licence, SPECTRAGEN® secures disinfection in all situations (box, feeder, basement,...). Thanks to over 3500 samples, SPECTRAGEN® is proved to be effective on every surfaces of livestock buildings : smooth concrete, rough concrete, fibrocement, wood, metal, plastic, sandwich panel. [download id="8255"] [download id="8259"]
Bactericidal (EN 14349)(10°C, 30 minutes, high-level soiling conditions)
- Salmonella typhimurium at 0,2 %
- Salmonella enteritidis at 0,2 %
- Salmonella senftenberg at 0,05 %
- Listeria monocytogenes at 0,05 %
Virucidal (EN 14675)(10°C, 30 minutes, high-level soiling conditions)
- Myxomatosis virus at 0,2 %
- H5N1 influenza virus at 0,4 %
- Newcastle Disease at 0,1 %
- Duck Parvovirus at 0,7 %
- Porcine Circovirus at 0.7%
- PRRS at 0.4%
- PED virus at 0.4%
Fongicidal (EN 13697)with veterinary area conditions (10°C, 30 minutes, high-level soiling conditions)
- Aspergillus fumigatus at 1 %
DirectionsDisinfection on hard surfaces in livestock areas : Use water solution of SPECTRAGEN® on previously cleaned and rinsed surfaces. Ensure that livestock and feed are removed from the area. For a contact time of 30 minutes, the recommended dose is from 0.2% to 1%. By Spraying : Use 200 to 400 l of solution per 1000 m² to be disinfected. Leave on for at least 30 minutes. After treatment, ventilate buildings and enclosed spaces and wait for the complete drying of surfaces before relocation of animals. By fogging : Use 1 ml of SPECTRAGEN® per m3 (about 3 l for a building of 1000 m²). leave on for 4 hours with the fully enclosed building (no human or animal presence). After treatment, ventilate the buildings for at least 2 hours. Do not penetrate into the treated area as long as the fog is not lifted. Disinfection on hard surfaces in food processing areas : Use a 0.2% of SPECTRAGEN® water solution. Leave on for at least 5 minutes. Rinse necessarily to water surfaces in contact with foodstuffs. After use, clean application equipment with water. For your safety, use equipments for individual protection «Use biocides with precaution. Always read the label and product information before use». Art. L522 - 14 of French environmental code. Material Safety Data Sheet available at www.syntheseelevage.com
- Didecyldimethylammonium chloride (CAS 7173-51-5) 6,63 %
- Alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride (CAS 68424-85-1) 18,96 %
- Glutaraldehyde (CAS 111-30-8) 16,11 %
Wireless Sector Probe
Imaging - Depthhttps://youtu.be/iy-CH9sIYU4
Other Wireless Devices
Multifunction and autonomous electric tractor. Galvanized metal chassis on 4 wheels. Load chute and electric winch. 2 puncture-proof drive wheels. swivel wheels. Integrated battery and charger. Control handle (electric stacker type). Equipped with a coupling ball. USES: take out corpses alone effortlessly. Lift loads up to 300 kg. Guidance by remote control to move the boar in front of the sows. STRENGTHS: versatile, fully electric, extremely manoeuvrable tractor, runs between and under doors, silent and space-saving, tractor ready for use.
EXAPAD – portable ultrasound