Poultry, canine, rabbit and swine humane Euthanizing Equipment.
- Smaller than the 8.74 Cu Ft Euthanizing Device
- Allows precise control of CO2″
- Automated control of gas flow and evacuation in several stages
- Durable, easy to clean roto-molded chamber
- High-output heated volumetric regulator
- Vessel size: 14”x18”x24” – 3.5 Cu Ft
Training | Turkey (Password required)
Training | Poultry (Password required)
Training | Pig (Password required)
More than 40 American producers rely on this product, which represents about 2 million sows.
Calibrated to provide controlled gas flow, which minimizes stress on the animal during the euthanasia process.
Minimum amount of CO2 gas required.
RELIABLE & PROFESSIONAL
Manufactured by Euthanex, the leader in humane euthanasia equipment for the animal laboratory industry.
CONVENIENT AND WORKER FRIENDLY
Humane euthanasia for the animal should be done at the push of a button, in a simple and user-friendly way.
Cost per pig: $ 0.01-0.02 (1600 to 3000 sow farm). Producers using a manually loaded CO2 system have 30 to 50% higher CO2 costs. The return on investment is 3 to 5 years, calculated solely on CO2 savings.
Automated SMARTBOX TM controls allow for storage and replacement of used CO2 tanks to ensure environmentally friendly facilities.
Exclusive Quebec distributor