A 2 TO 10% IMPROVEMENT ON THE FATTENING RATE IS OBSERVED (ACCORDING TO TESTED CUSTOMERS) WITH THE USE OF THE BOAR BOT
Thanks to its volume reduced to 20 inches wide and to remote control, the boar bot allows to move the boar in front of the sow for insemination or detection, even in the most difficult places of access .
- The robot drives the detector boar which is attached with a harness.
- This robot works with a remote control, it has 4 driving wheels and is easily steerable.
- The two 12-volt batteries run the two 24-volt motors, thus providing up to 8 hours of autonomy.
- The movement is 1.6 ft / sec.
- Savings of approximately 42 minutes / sow / year / person spent on stimulation for detection and insemination, or approximately $ 8 / sow / year.
- Not to mention the very high chances of increasing the birth rate and the number of babies born.
- Possibility to inseminate alone with the walking robot.
- One year warranty on parts and labor
- Financing plan available
- Demonstration video available
- No more barriers to open and close.
- A single employee can detect heat and stimulate sows during insemination.
- Nose to nose stimulation is now possible.
- The robot moves in the smallest places.
- Weight : 500 lbs
Moving the robot walker and the boar
In front of the sows