THE MODEL AT 2.0 FOR PEOPLE IN A HURRY IS AVAILABLE!
A more recent model of the boar bot is available. This works at two speeds. Request a quick quote for more information.
- The robot drives the detector boar which is attached with a harness.
- This robot works with a remote control, it has 4 driving wheels and is easily steerable.
- The two 12-volt batteries run the two 24-volt motors, thus providing up to 8 hours of autonomy.
- The movement is 1.6 ft / sec.
- Savings of approximately 42 minutes / sow / year / person spent on stimulation for detection and insemination, or approximately $ 8 / sow / year.
- Not to mention the very high chances of increasing the birth rate and the number of babies born.
- Possibility to inseminate alone with the walking robot.
- One year warranty on parts and labor
- Financing plan available
- Demonstration video available
- No more barriers to open and close.
- A single employee can detect heat and stimulate sows during insemination.
- Nose to nose stimulation is now possible.
- The robot moves in the smallest places.
- Weight : 500 lbs
Moving the robot walker and the boar
In front of the sows