Ultrasound used to detect gestation of sows and gilts
The Agroscan A7 is a device that lets you judge for yourself gestation and examine some reproduction problems at a very competitive price.Reliable and fast diagnostics from the 19th day of gestation.The Ultrasound system that makes you a specialist.
The repair service 24 hours in our offices Ange Guardian, Quebec is still available.
Exclusively distributed in Canada by S.E.C. Repro inc.
- Weight: 1,5kg (3,3 lbs)
- Mesurements: 14x23x9 cm
- 5 MHz sector probe
- Sector scanning of 90 degrees
- 5,2 inch screen
- 256 tones of grey
- Luminosity modulation
- Gain control
- 2 levels of exploration
- Ergonomic form
- Compact with built-in battery
- Exceptionnal imaging quality
- 1h30 battery autonomy
- Portability by a shoulder belt giving you total freedom of movements
- Fast and reliable diagnostics from the 18th day thanks to a high-resolution image
- Included with Agroscan A7: carrying case, shoulder strap, security cable for probe, battery charger and ultrasound gel