Ultrasound system used to detect gestation and measure sows back fat
The Agroscan A16 is a device that lets you judge for yourself gestation, measure back fat (in order to adjust feed) and examine some reproduction problems at a very competitive price.
Video: The Agroscan A16 with back fat measurement probe
Reliable and fast diagnostics from the 19th day of gestation.
The ultrasound that makes you a specialist.
The repair service 24 hours in our offices Ange Guardian, Quebec is still available.
Exclusively distributed in Canada by S.E.C. Repro inc.
- Weight: 1,8 kg (4 lbs)
- Mesurements: 14x23x9 cm
- Sector probe with double frequency (3,5 and 5 MHz)
- 90 degrees image
- 5,2 inch screen
- 256 shades of grey
- Brightness control
- Gain control
- 3 levels of exploration
- Manual or automatic measure of back fat
- Compact with integrated battery
- Exceptionnal image quality
- 3 hours of continuous battery
- Included with Agroscan A16: carrying case, shoulder strap, security cable for probe, battery charger and ultrasound gel